• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type-R's win Time Attack 2009 FWD and NA class

Thanks Sara - although I think my leg/ar$e problems are down to your petite derriere!

Seano

DSC00065.jpg

This is a nice picture for the swansong of this car - Thanks are due to MiniDJ from MCR-VTEC for the picture.

She's a bit battered and bruised but her life hasn't been easy.

Sunday was probably the last time I will drive her - I've owned her from new since 2003 and have loved every minute of her 102000 miles. Stolen twice, for use in 2 Building Society robberies to make off with over a £130K, written off in a getaway and to go on to win the FI FWD class of the 2009 Time Attack with TP at the helm, well that is to go out on a high.

She has never once let me down and the top end is still totally standard as she left the factory - thanks Honda! She's going to donate her running gear to my new project, but its the end of the road for Baby ROTREX but I'm going to SORN and store her shell just in case.

Seano

Last edited by a moderator:
Back