• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Unichip or Hondata/CPL Reflash ?

Hey Guys,

Has anyone experienced any of these maps and whats your views ? My thoughts are they both seem the best value for money but not sure which to go for . . . :s I cant really afford to spend anymore than 550ish for a remap really. Im located in Rochdale, Lancs.

I have a 2003 CTR with tegiwa carbon airbox, Piper catback system and a japspeed 4-2-1 decat manifold in my shed, What sort of gains could i expect to see from the Unichip with the manifold ? and what gains with the hondata/reflash with no manifold fitted ?

If the manifold is fitted then i dont think ill be doing anymore performance modifications, just a few with handling, suspension etc so i wont be going down the kpro route.
Thanks
Milly

Thanks guys, am i right in saying a k100 and rolling road tuning will cost £800+ ? If i was to get the hondata reflash,(£509) could this be upgrated to the k100 when i have more funds ? and where should i go to do the tuning ?

You'd be best to phone Paul at TDI North 0800 0196055, he'll be able to advise you and give you the price. TDI North is based in Warrington so not too far from you and are authorised Hondata dealers and are well regarded for mapping Honda's

I might be selling a k100 ecu soon for the rite price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back