• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

update on algae and light adjuster probs

dropped the car down to local dealers at 8:30 they wanted car all day,so was given new shape civic for the day (not a bad car) anyway was told to call back at 4:30 pm to pick it up,thinking it had all been done,service assistant replied that they would have to order 2 new rear light clusters and 2 new front light adjusters,the annoying part about it was they had it there all day just to say they would have to order the bloody things

well i,ve had a rant but at least i,m having new rear lights (result)

not bad just over 2 months and i had the call to say finally my parts have come in :roll:

Is that what you put it in for or something else? My headlight adjusters failed so I just set them at zero seting and disconnected them. Job done!

no mate it also went in for 2 new rear light clusters because of as the dealer said mold inthe cluster

Thats good news about the clusters. I am keeping a close eye on my fornt offside headlamp to see if that turns to green.

had new rear light clusters fitted today as per warranty problems
when it came to front headlight adjuster they were unable to do
because the adjusters themselves are a fixed unit to the headlight
so they,ve now had to order 2 new headlights at a cost off £350 per set
just because adjusters failed,

Back