• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Upgrade Rear Speakers in my FN2. Help please...

Hi Guys,

I want to upgrade my rear speakers for my FN2. When I got the old factory fitted ones out they are in what looks like a special surrounded cace. Not sure if this is unique fitting for the civic. It has a bolt fitted at the top centre and two clips at the bottom of the mount. Most speakers I have seen have about 3 or 4 bolts to fit. The mount will not come off the speaker. It also has foam surrounding it.

My question is are there any rear speakers out there that will fit the FN2?

And if so are they the same fitting?

Also...
Does anybody have any recommendations for sellers or good web sites to buy new rear speakers for the FN2? Looking to spend up to £100. Links please...

Attachments

• DSC00301..JPG
    DSC00301..JPG
    305.7 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC00299..JPG
    DSC00299..JPG
    294 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC00302..JPG
    DSC00302..JPG
    169.3 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC00298..JPG
    DSC00298..JPG
    289.4 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC00297..JPG
    DSC00297..JPG
    192.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited by a moderator:
hi i fitted alpine spg-17cs you will have to fit mdf surrounds first 18mm these need to be drilled and screwed then speakers screw to them. my need to trim the plastic on the panel the bit that goes up against the speaker surround while you have panels off would be worth fitting some sound matt i got all my stuff from dalco in lowestoft give him a call he will be happy to help and advise you.

Back