• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Upto Date For You All :D

vin Petrol said:
LMAO Hobbes.....i have one on my bedroom wall, but thats cos its mine :p

Appreciate it though :wink:

LOL! I'll take a pic of it in situe to give you a giggle!!!

Loving the new rims though, finishes off the car much more subtley IMO.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hmm...Suppose its alright :-k

...Bastard! :lol: I love this car 8) Just gets better, fair play. I really like those Morettes 8)

Im overwhelmed :D

Id like to thank my mum and dad, my brother, the milk man, the postman, my friends, girlfreind,lovers,my grandparents who are all dead :( ,my site managers and last but not least.....................

my bank manager :wink: :lol:

vin Petrol said:

Id like to thank my mum and dad, my brother, the milk man, the postman, my friends, girlfreind,lovers,my grandparents who are all dead :( ,my site managers and last but not least.....................

Stop balling Gwynny... :lol: :wink:

CTR_Paul said:
vin Petrol said:

Stop balling Gwynny... :lol: :wink:

:p :lol:

alright lad.. didnt know u were getting the sc :shock:

And on your dynos whats with the torque readings? Did it go down when u put the gruppe M on by that much? 196 down to 162? eh!

and then with SC torque is 200 ...thats only 4 up form gruppe M. hows that figure :? :? :? :? :lol:

see ya at the next meet..have to take us for a spin :D

Typing error Dan...but well spotted!!

The SC was top secret :wink: ....but half of my home town knew about it the day after it was fitted, not from me, just word getting round :shock:

Alright mate, so hows the sc going? I got told that u are at TDI quite abit by mark :lol: looking sweet though. Pissed my sel though when my mum thought it was mine when i went to pick mine up from there :lol: :lol:

She said, well they are both black :lol:

Phil CTR04 said:
She said, well they are both black :lol:

LMAO although no offence but thats rather offensive to me with the amount ive spent :shock: :lol: :wink:

Mark is one hell of a good salesman ](*,) :lol:

Back