• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Useful Links Section

CTR

Ain't nothin' but a peanut
Is there any chance we could have this please?

It could contain any site that someone may think would be beneficial to rest of us (tuning sites, program download sites etc etc)

I think this would be useful addition to TRO and would allow members to share some sites that the rest of us are not aware of.

In all honesty mate I think at the moment we've got the right balance between this site being a car forum with area's included for people with other suggestions/questions.

Start a thread in the Specific Advice section and if good enough I'll ad some sticky magic too it.

MilanoChris said:
In all honesty mate I think at the moment we've got the right balance between this site being a car forum with area's included for people with other suggestions/questions.

Start a thread in the Specific Advice section and if good enough I'll ad some sticky magic too it.

That's fair enough Chris. I'll start that thread!

Back