• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Valve clearance

Hope somebody can help me here:confused:

Right my car has gone a bit out of sync on the old servicing jobbie.
When i got it at 1 year old it had only done 3.5k:cool: So honda gave it a service as it was a year old .
Ive had it serviced since but i'm going to hit 25k well before the next
service is due as in time/mileage if you see what i mean.
So should i have just the valve clearances checked at 25k and then wait until the proper time/mileage for the service proper?

Cheers Phil

What was the mileage at the last service and when was that? At 25k you should have the next service done, even if it hasn't been a year since the last service.

What was the mileage at the last service and when was that? At 25k you should have the next service done, even if it hasn't been a year since the last service.

The last service was done at 13.5k last october so i will be nowhere near the 12.5k interval if i have it done at 25k if that helps mate
Or maybe i should have it done anyway to bring it all back in line?As i do a lot more miles than the previous owner:)

If you have it done now you will only be 1k early anyway, I would just have it done and get it out of the way.

Back