• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

"Vtec Challenge Open" - Donington!!!

OK folks, we can now announce the 7th calendar date.

"The Vtec Challenge Open" - 20th/21st October - Donington

It's going to be an "Ultimate Allcomers" event where all Honda's will be eligible to race. There will be a new set of regs for this one race but the essentials of it are that forced induction cars will now be allowed in this one round only, tyres will be free (providing they are a list 1b tyre) and all mods are free
So basically anyone with a Honda, a National A/B license and are a member of an MSA approved club are eligible to race, so get yourself out there for what promises to be the mother of all Honda races

PB251544ce.jpg

2012 CONFIRMED CALENDAR
- 31 March - Pembrey
- 19 May - Oulton
- 10 June - Silverstone
- 21-22 July - Croft (HOT Trackday on the Friday)
- 25-26 August - Snetterton
- 30 September - Mallory
- 20/21 October - Donington (Vtec Challenge Open)

Are these part of a show already organised or solely on their own?

Reason for asking is I think we should get some support organised and arrange a meet/gathering there for support. Perhaps some organised parking etc...

I don't mind volunteering and help with the organisation.

Carl

Hi Carl

The Race weekend is run by BRSCC and the paddock areas will be for Race cars only, however there is nothing stopping you having a meet there. Personaly I have never been to Donny so dont know the layout there for Public parking etc, but it might be worth contacting the circuit closer to the time to see if you can get some space close to the paddock etc.
Keep me posted if you get something sorted mate :cool:

Are these part of a show already organised or solely on their own?

Reason for asking is I think we should get some support organised and arrange a meet/gathering there for support. Perhaps some organised parking etc...

I don't mind volunteering and help with the organisation.

Carl

Theres always alot of support for the guys but even more people would be great.

Back