• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Warranty jobs and dealers that suck

I've had my CTR nearly two years from new now. A while ago, I noticed that there is a creaking/knocking noise when I turn my steering wheel from one side to the other. Turns out that the CTR has a common problem with the front suspention and they replaced nearly the whole lot free of charge, under warranty just two days ago. This was done at Chiswick Honda where I bought my car.

Got the car back the afternoon and immediately saw that the wheel alignment was completely out!! Took it back straight away, waited for another 30min and got the car back, apparently sorted out. I drove home and noticed an improvement, but the alignment was still out.

Anybody had any experience with Chiswick Honda? I'm so fed up with those cowboys. I have never taken my car there to have something sorted out without any complications. And they are supposed to be the flagship dealer of the UK... my arse.

So what shall I do next? Take it back there for the third time to try and sort out their mess??

I get the NSX serviced at Chiswick or Norton Way.

It's only for the stamp in the book to be honest.

Back