• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

water less coolant

I don't know if this is th right place to put this but as its a lubricant....

I was advised tonight to try it in the civic instead of the water in the radiator and pipes as I was told it takes the pressure off the pipes and the radiator, has anyone else tried this and what are everyone's thoughts?

also sorry for not posting on here for a while as been busy but I do still love you all.....

Yeah that's what I was thinking, just thought I would post to see people's opinions, but like I said to the father in law soon to be last night, better the devil you know

I think it's more of a race at thing, it was reviewed in Banzai a little while ago but I can't remember the pros of it to be honest. I'm with Loxy, if it ain't broke don't fix it. Asking as the coolants replaced every 10 years per service schedule you'll be fine.

Back