• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

'Weathered' headlights

I'd imagine some of you may have seen or even have headlights that have become 'weathered.' The only way I can describe this is that the outer part of the front light clusters look dull/grey/faded and even feel sort of rough when feeling the affected part (by affected part I mean on mine it seems the be the top of the lights where as the rest of the plastic below seems fine and as clear as intended. Anyway, I've looked in car shops for products especially for this but can't find anything apart from the usual glass and plastic cleaners. I've even looked on the web, but not in great detail, becuse I thought I'd ask on here first for any advice on how to restore them? Thanks

wet sand then PlastX, there's a thread on here somewhere i remember seeing months ago, have a search for it, need to do mine too at some point

I used wet & dry 1500, then 2500, then some buffed using G3 and finished on Scratch X, although PlastX is better suited i believe

I had this on my Teg, I kept having to polish it out, so in the end I just bought a new headlight.

Back