• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What oil do TGM use

Can anyone tell me what brand and grade TGM use as i need a top up and like to use the same oil which TGM used in the service

Why don't you ring them? From memory it changes depending on which Tom can get hold of.

Mine always filled with Castrol TWS 10-60, but that was Tom's specific choice for the car...or perhaps the driver :lol:

Petronas 10w-60 Racer currently - delivery was this week I believe :) Also Petronas Syntium 3000AV 5w 40.

Good stuff - The vtec challenge drivers are all giving me good reports from using in there race cars :)

I normally just ask tom to get some silkolene Pro s for me. 10w-60 a bit thick i would of thought?

I normally just ask tom to get some silkolene Pro s for me. 10w-60 a bit thick i would of thought?

Silkolene pro s i hear is one of the best oils available for the ctr. Im in the process of buying some new oil, any recomendations?

Back