• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

whats it worth?

zeffania

1 Armed Warrior
Thinking of changing the Mugen air box. I think its just over a year old. Would £250 be a fair price?

tempted with that gruppe M then? ;)
i have the mugen as well, was tempted to go down the same route (sell it and buy that gruppe m)
you will get £250 for yours mate

JiM_OD said:
i have the mugen as well, was tempted to go down the same route (sell it and buy that gruppe m)

hehe, cheers mate

JiM_OD said:

Except you'll really struggle to sell if for £250 when that GruppeM kit is £225! :shock:

So you'd have to buy that first, then sell the Mugen. :wink:

CTR_Paul said:
JiM_OD said:

Except you'll really struggle to sell if for £250 when that GruppeM kit is £225! :shock:

So you'd have to buy that first, then sell the Mugen. :wink:

If I were to do that would I have any chance? Only thing is I would need to get to Essex this weekend which is causing a problem :?

TBH I would not expect one of these to sell for more than £200.

The Mugen Box has often been slated for a shoddy and unproffesional build. :shock:

Not trying to kick you in the knackers fella but just an opinion. :D

Scousefella said:
TBH I would not expect one of these to sell for more than £200.

The Mugen Box has often been slated for a shoddy and unproffesional build. :shock:

Not trying to kick you in the knackers fella but just an opinion. :D

nah its cool, it was what I thought might be the case, cheers Scouse

I know its expensive for what it does but I've not seen a Mugen go for less the £250 yet, people still want them just not at Christmas. :wink:

That GruppeM is at a freak price, so if you were to get it there not very much chance one will come up for sale near that price again.

Chief said:
I know its expensive for what it does but I've not seen a Mugen go for less the £250 yet, people still want them just not at Christmas. :wink:

That GruppeM is at a freak price, so if you were to get it there not very much chance one will come up for sale near that price again.

hehe, just had the same chat with my Dad. Now I can have both but I cant get to Essex this weekend, what with me not able drive which is a right 5hitter

Well if you can arrange with someone in ESSEX to pick it up for you I will be going down that way on the 27th and then on to Crawley if that helps!

LOL Bank of mum and dad 8)

dotty said:
Well if you can arrange with someone in ESSEX to pick it up for you I will be going down that way on the 27th and then on to Crawley if that helps!

LOL Bank of mum and dad 8)

no, my money Dotty. Deff not my Dads money, just boncinff ideas

For the money the Mugen Design is a let down, but as for perfromance i was impressed.

I like becos it isnt loud sound same as a std airbox, but a fooker to get in with an optima battery!

Should sell easily for £250.

Back