• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Whats My best Option

The wheels on my CTR are currently a bit curbed and starting to corrode. There also a silver colour. I really want them to be white, so am I better off sending them to be reconditoned, them get them stripped and repainted white. Or would I be better off getting some new/good conditoin pre owned ones and just getting them sprayed.

Thanks

TC

Get your ones refurbed for sure, £60 a wheel tops. Mint and powder coated/painted any colour you like

does the painting come with the refurb? never looked into it, new to all this owning a nice car thing

brilliant, cheers dude. call them in the morning. this might sound ultra stupid, do i have to take the wheels off the car or can i leave the car with them? also do you have any idea how this type of thing takes?

You can leave the car with them...should take about 4 hours, most of its drying time. That's of they ain't proper fooled and need a lot of rebuilding. Mine took 5 hours but they where painted 3 times previous and where scuffed too France ha

Some people are mobile too,

sounds tempting, might have to drive up next month then, my friend lives up in basingstoke. mine need some worked where the previous owner has curbed them and then I just want them white. hopefully its a one day jobby

i bought some champ white oem wheels because i couldn't be bothered with the hassle of taking mine down to spray shop. Think i paid £300 and sold my oems in bad condition for £100 or so. Depends whats easiest for you, don't see many second hand champ white wheels though. My local wheel refurb place charges £40 per wheel.

i bought some champ white oem wheels because i couldn't be bothered with the hassle of taking mine down to spray shop. Think i paid £300 and sold my oems in bad condition for £100 or so. Depends whats easiest for you, don't see many second hand champ white wheels though. My local wheel refurb place charges £40 per wheel.

El cheapo! Good deal

funny enough it was the picture of your civic that made me decide i wanted them, aha. And that sounds like the easiest thing to do. I need some new rubber on the front anyway so it would be almost hassle free

Back