• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Wheel corrosion.... again...

Neily03

Professional Hippy
I had all 4 wheel replaced under warrenty in August 2005, now 12 months later there's a massive patch on one of the rear wheel spokes thats peeling/blistering!!! The quality of the OEM wheels is p1ss poor!!!! Thank fook its going in 6 days! :x :x

Wierd mate, I never had a problem with my OEM wheels when I had them, apart from them being attracted to kerbs. :roll:

Surely that shouldn't happen after only 12 months :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thats not on at all. Never had a problem with mine, but only had the car 8 months. Didn't get time to rust :lol:

Welsh-Rich said:
Surely that shouldn't happen after only 12 months :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thats not on at all. Never had a problem with mine, but only had the car 8 months. Didn't get time to rust :lol:

Even if i was keeping it i couldn't go to honda as its out of warrenty... :? Seeing as its going in 2 days i don't care.... still not impressed at all though! :?

Back