• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Where do I stand?????

I ordered tyres through Black Circles.com in May, and noticed really bad tyre wear through the middle of the front tyres a month or so ago.

While it looks like over inflated tyres that's not the case as they have been checked regularly and are either spot on or slightly under guidlines.

So after having the car checked out etc it's been given the ok.

But my friendly local tyre fitter told me yesterday that he wasn't sure why I had my fronts on, as they were an old model!

Turns out I have the Potenza RE010 on the front - while the backs are the original RE040 that I wanted on the front too.

Now I'm convinced I ordered RE040's online and that the garage have been delivered the wrong ones, or they fitted the wrong ones. I can't believe I didn't notice this before but here comes the bad part.

I've checked my historic orders online and it says I ordered the RE010's! :?

I know I wouldn't have ordered these as, well I've only ever had the 40's since I went Honda! What are my chances of complaining about a cock up there sides????? I can't fine email confirmation of the order, only a job sheet that doesn't give the model number. Any idea if I have a leg to stand on with this one

One unhappy honda onwner :cry: :?

Black Circles seem like a decent firm to me - try a polite email explaining the situation and see where you get.

I've never heard of REO10s in our size :?

Although doing a google on that spec does show that there was such a tyre - sorry just me. :oops:

Back