• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Which petrol is best arguement settled next week

The which petrol arguement will be settled next week when 5th Gear run a few tests.

If they prove that Optimax doesn't give improved performance and added benefits over super market fuel, I'll run round JAE 2006 naked :lol:

Bazzer said:
I'll run round JAE 2006 naked :lol:

That will be different........i'll look forward to that :wink:

Not in a gay way of course :shock:

The prrof is allready there, If optimax aint better I will run round JAE 2006 Naked now thats going to be asight for sore eyes

Tarticus said:
The prrof is allready there, If optimax aint better I will run round JAE 2006 Naked now thats going to be asight for sore eyes

:lol: :lol:

Maybe we should just make "Running around Naked" a part of JAE for all attendee's. :wink:

garypaul said:
I didn't think Bazzer needed any encouragement to get his old man out :shock:

I don't mate, just a skin full of Stella usually does the trick :lol:

Scousefella's idea sounds like a game for a laugh. Anything to get on the cover of J-Tuner :lol:

Well if it is a factually correct as the NSX article it could say running the car on water is the best :)

Well I dont have to run round JAE Naked

As like I have always said Optimax is the best Fuel you can stick in your motor, well better than Supermarket Crap, or that horrible Ultimate stuff :)

Who knows what Tescos 99 Ron can do

I was surprised by the results.

But personally I didn't like the way my Civic felt on Optimax. Maybe it was just me, or a placebo affect :?
I wonder if the results favoured Turbo cars rather than NA?

Opti did nothing for me, just made it feel flat and almost too smooth. BP Ultimate made a noticeable difference to mine though.

Back