• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Wind Deflectors...Fitting Help Please?

Hey Guys / Girls (If any)!

Sorry if I have posted this and there is already a thread about this but can anyone give me help getting these Wind Deflectors fitted to the car. I understand how they go on but I was wanting some pictures and help just to have that bit of confidence to ensure I don't cock it up.

I have some metal clips that have come with them also so I was wondering where there needing to be fitted. Might be a silly question but IF getting this wrong is there a chance of breaking the window as my fear is fitting it wrongly and then putting the window up and you see where I am going here...

Anyway, any help would be great and pictures would be spot on!

Thanks again!

P.S There only HEKO ones sorry to disapoint JDM Lovers but as much as I would love some I don't have that cash to spend on them!

You sell out. JDM FTW... 'Ang on, I don't even have any LOL.

I'm kidding pal. Should the Team Heko ones, not just slip inside the window-frame/lining - clips and tape aren't really mandatory, if they're the one's that I'm thinking of.

I don't believe that these are like the Honda Access one's which are taped and clipped.

You sell out. JDM FTW... 'Ang on, I don't even have any LOL.

I'm kidding pal. Should the Team Heko ones, not just slip inside the window-frame/lining - clips and tape aren't really mandatory, if they're the one's that I'm thinking of.

I don't believe that these are like the Honda Access one's which are taped and clipped.

lol I was thinking then! haha

Yeah they have bits of tap on them which I will use but I was wondering if the metal clips were actually needed. I am about to do a few things to the car this Saturday so was just trying to get some advice on it.

I think they should fit in no problem.

Thanks.

I fitted the same ones to my car a while back and found the tape that came on them was no good, so i bought some 'No More Nails Double Sided Tape' and used that along the same sections as the original tape was on. Then if you put the little metal cilps in it makes a slot (not think the clips are 100% nessessary though) for the window to go back up into so dont worry it wont break!!!

hope this helps a little, and sorry but no pics of fitting them!

Back