• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Window Tinting

Should be fine to do them. My EP3 Prem comes with the back windows tinted from the factory. Looks better. Loxy or the other FN2 guys on here will be able to advise you though. :D

The top half is fine. The bottom half is a form of perspex and therefore the tint film doesn't stick. I've heard of people getting it sprayed.

In all honesty, it is fine with just the top half done. My tints are pretty severe and you can't see the bottom isn't done from most angles because of the parcel shelf.

Yeah I had heard the curve part below the spoiler can't be done unless tint spray used, which in my opinion is crap looking, I wasn't sure what it was like with just top half done. Thanks, might be something I get done. On a red civic does tints look well?

I put the solar plexus panel on mine at the rear.

This was before it was fitted:-

20130330_105212_zps89e18537.jpg

And this was the one after it was fitted :-

20130330_111213_zps2bde6dc9.jpg

Saves me starting a new thread. does anyone have any pictures of the inside and outside view of there tints on an FN2, Silver fn2s mainly

my brother does mine and had mentioned the lower part, would it be worth ordering the solar lower part as mentioned or just leave it. Thank you

Back