• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Windscreen leaking?

On the way to work this morning I noticed a few drops a water coming from the top of the windscreen onto the dashboard. It felt a little damp where the window meets the roof lining so it seems to not be fully sealed. Has anyone else had a similar issue before?

Thanks Guys, I have had the car for about 10 months. Not had the windscreen replaced since I have had it but may well have been in the past. There was only a couple of drops to be honest but still a bit worrying. I will check out the silicon sealant thanks Griffin.

To be honest silicone won't work very well. You would be better off getting the screen removed and refitted or get a new one fitted.

To be honest silicone won't work very well. You would be better off getting the screen removed and refitted or get a new one fitted.

Silicone sealant works very well actually and is very low cost, having a new windscreen fitted isn't.

It is cheap, but identifying exactly where the leak is can be difficult and it can get quite messy trying to get silicone behind the headlining.

Back