Windscreen washer nozzles

Hi all, my windscreen washer nozzles bust during the winter and I’m looking to replace them myself without going to a garage, but have no experience whatsoever.
I looked around and was going to use https://www.coxmotorparts.co.uk to source the parts. They seem pretty genuine and have good reviews, sending the parts bespoke to your reg.
Can anyone verify they are legit and how easy/difficult it is to replace the windscreen nozzles?
Thanks

Hi all, my windscreen washer nozzles bust during the winter and I’m looking to replace them myself without going to a garage, but have no experience whatsoever.
I looked around and was going to use https://www.coxmotorparts.co.uk to source the parts. They seem pretty genuine and have good reviews, sending the parts bespoke to your reg.
Can anyone verify they are legit and how easy/difficult it is to replace the windscreen nozzles?
Thanks
I have purchased loads of things from Cox, they are genuine. What car? Washer nozzles are generally very easy to replace and remove, on the DC5 (last car I did it on) they just popped out and I put Honda Jazz Mist ones on, all I had to do was take the removable seal off the old ones and put it on the new ones for a flush protecting fit on the DC5 bonnet.

Each car will differ but it's never really a hard task to swap them out for new ones

I have purchased loads of things from Cox, they are genuine. What car? Washer nozzles are generally very easy to replace and remove, on the DC5 (last car I did it on) they just popped out and I put Honda Jazz Mist ones on, all I had to do was take the removable seal off the old ones and put it on the new ones for a flush protecting fit on the DC5 bonnet.

Each car will differ but it's never really a hard task to swap them out for new ones
Hi Carl, thanks for letting me know about cox. Will definitely go ahead and purchase them.
I have a FK8 so can’t imagine it differs too much from model to model but will give it a shot