• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Wiring through to the boot?

I have installed my Alpine HU and want to know how to take off the trim inside the car so I can hide the wiring through to the boot!

Can anyone help please?

Gaz :)

The footwell panels clip off and so does the door sill trims, then undo the seatbelt bar and you can push the wire up and through to the boot that way without taking any of the rear panels off :D

Carl

So the panels just unclip? Where are they attached on the sill or on the side near the carpet?

Its just they seem pretty firmly held in place!

Gaz

The panels are all held on with pop clips, you just have to give them a good pull. The footwell panels are held by 2 clips, pull the panel towards the centre of the car. After you have taken that off pull the sill panel upwards and unclipp it from the rear quarter panel cover.

Its easy to do so dont worry about breaking anything, worst case scenario you will have to buy a few replacement clips costing pennies :)

Back