• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Woken up by the garage burglar alarm

I was rather rudely woken this morning at 4.30am by the burglar alarm on my garage going off. Whoever was around had gone by the time I turned the alarm off but it gave me a fright going off in the middle of the night. It has never happened before. I've got PC Plod coming round tonight to have a chat about it!!

The alarm must have woken up half the village, it was so loud!!.

Thats not nice...but at least it's loud and doing its job :D

Just hope there was no damage there for you - hopefully the alarm should have scared off any future visists by whoever it was too

Oh it was you was it......heard it in Crawley :lol:

Hopefully it was a false alarm Karen but if not i am sure the police will help you out.

The Police have been round and checked. No damage has been done to the door or anything inside the garage. The Police have said that they will show their presence around the village at night, which is not a bad thing and I suppose the whole village now knows that my garage alarm works. :lol: :oops:

At least you found out it works rather than not working :wink:

Glad nothing happened. :evil:

Back