• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Yes/No? I need to know asap!

Will a rear bumper from a 51 plate EP3 fit an 05 EP3? I ask because the 05 plate is the facelift version and wondered if anything will have changed to affect the fitment/shape of the bumper!

I say same. The chassis and body panels are the same. face lift lights, bumpers, mirrors were the only change cosmetically.

The rear bumpers are the same for post and pre-facelift. The only changes at the rear for facelift were the tail lights.

Ok, thanks guys. It turns out it's just the splitter for rear bumper that's needed. My mate asks, hes looking to buy a slightly damaged EP3 and is looking at what parts are needed and at what cost. If he can get hold of a bumper with a splitter, then happy days, but if he just finds a splitter then will this be the same also?

Ok, thanks guys. It turns out it's just the splitter for rear bumper that's needed. My mate asks, hes looking to buy a slightly damaged EP3 and is looking at what parts are needed and at what cost. If he can get hold of a bumper with a splitter, then happy days, but if he just finds a splitter then will this be the same also?

Yes the bumper and splitter are the same, the bumper itself is the same as all 3 door civics.

Back