• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Yet another wheel problem!!!

I have a corroded alloy wheel which the dealer is prepared to replace under warranty however they said as mine is a 2004 model it will have to have the 2005 darker wheel as the 2004 and earlier wheel is no longer made.

I don't see why I should have to have a darker shade on one wheel so I've asked to have all four replaced. They are going to ask Honda tomorrow but somehow I don't think they will replace all of them.

Do you think I have a good case to have all 4 replaced because Honda can't supply the original?

Any thoughts?

Cheers :D

Yeah i totally agree. If they cant source you a wheel of the same spec as your originals then all four should be changed.

Ive never noticed regarding the color of the wheels ive had mines replaced twice and on my 3rd set since new when i purchased the car.

Cheers guys :D

The dealer now says mine are the darker shade so there is no issue of having to get four the same.

Phew!

Back