• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

York Raceway....

Has anyone been to York Raceway???

Is it any good?

Thinking of going when they get the 2012 dates up.

They also do Club days if enough people are interested in going.

its basic to say the least soon as the quarter mile ends its like driving over the surface of the moon literary, so be prepared to slam on the anchors if you have stiff set up.

I only know of 3, Santa Pod, York and one in Scotland that I can't for the life of me remember the name of.

Shakespere County Raceway is another that's apparently pretty good.

York is the closest to me, but by all accounts its not the best.

Santa Pod is close to 3 hours drive away, so it will probably be a hotel stay whenever I go.

I attend York quite a lot and the return road is a little rough but can't fault the number of runs you get. Always managed at least 10 but have seen as much as 18 some days.

York Raceway is a little spit and sawdust but is a very good day out. Less of the chav element that Santa Pod tends to attract.

york is good! is just the entrance road that is bad, but you dont have to go fast down that bit!
the strip grips well and you get time for alot of runs.
went in my saxo vts last year and did around 14 runs!

will be taking my ep3 soon when i get my timing chain done :)

Ive done elvington afew times and not too bad as half hour from home, hope to take mine there this year :)

Back