• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Challenging for the Number 1 spot. :twisted: Pics on P3.

SpaceMonkey said:
Defo a wind up knowing You & Rich then Andy

:lol: What are you saying? :oops:

Seriously - this is NOT a wind up. Carl (Scouse) has some interesting news (and pictures I imagine) to share very soon. Really! :smt023

No wind up folks, started when i posted for an owner near Colchester a while ago!!

Scouse stepped up to take the glory and tonight should see the unveiling!!

AC 8)

Humm im confused as well

Intresting to see though I wont hold my breath though

Come on stop playing with eachothers dicks and tell us whats going on.

andycole said:
No wind up folks, started when i posted for an owner near Colchester a while ago!!

Scouse stepped up to take the glory and tonight should see the unveiling!!

AC 8)

Thinking my previous post in this thread is spot on then. 8)

Neily03 said:
Locked until Scouse appears. :wink: :lol:

Agreed. It's a tech section. People should just wait for the results instead of speculating whether he is lying or not (which I know for a fact he is not!).

OK, I am back. :D :D :D :D

I will start from the beginning.

1st of all can I just say a big "Thanks very Much" to Andy Cole for having the initial discussions and contact with Simon, the guy I am about to tell you about. :smt023

OK, Simon started his own business called Reverie about 5 years ago in Marks Tey, a small town on the outskirts of Colchester - take a look at his website and you will get a good idea of what he is about. 8)

http://www.reverie.ltd.uk/

Now I have just got back from having Simon and his team work some magic on the CTR and install a rather special Induction Kit. :twisted:

I have only driven 3 miles on it (that is how far I live from his workshop) so I will be going back out in a few mins but I can at least post a few pics for you to have a look at. :wink:

So, first of all here is the Reverie Carbon Fibre Chamber housing a Tapered Conical Filter. :twisted:

Here again from another angle.

And one more for you.

Obviously in order to gain as much Air Intake as possible the best possible location for an Air Feed was required. After much deliberation and hesitation on my behalf we decided to place a Carbon Fibre NACA Duct into the front bumper and it is bonded and sealed. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

The airfeed leads directly under and into the rear of the Carbon Fibre Chamber. 8)

Pics. :shock: :shock: :shock:

And again.......

And once more for luck. :wink:

So, opinions please folks. :D :D :D

I will be off out in 10 mins for a blast just to let the ECU get a feel for the change - should have a driving comment or 2 afterwards. :wink:

Back