• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 6 months

So 6 months into ownership and just rolled over 7000 miles I can confirm the FK2 is an absolute pleasure to be using every day. Front tyres are probably a mil off the wear bands i.e. buggered so I'm enjoying my back lane commute even more so.
I still enjoy taking my EP3 out, feels tiny like a go kart and so rev hungry in comparison but FK2 is another level in performance and handling.

Good feedback there Mark. I was wondering what it's like to live with on a day to day basis.
Have you done any trackdays in it yet?

Stop/start on the motorway is wasted on the car and that's why I'm selling up.

If I had 33 miles each way of A and B road that I could realistically do in 45 mins instead, then I might be thinking differently, but on and off the clutch and periods sat at or near idle aren't all sweetness and light.

Weapon on track, but that is a tiny amount of the ownership by comparison.

9.5 months and 12k miles done.

Have you done any trackdays in it yet?

No not yet, and to be honest if I was going to do a track day I'd probably take my EP3 instead.
Main reason is the FK2 would cost too much, you can eat a set of tyres and brakes in a day if you really go for it and thats a grand straight off.
It's almost too easy to drive the FK2 fast as the handling far outweighs my bravery, whereas my EP3 I can push to the limit which is really rewarding.

Back