• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Rear wheel arch trims and Tyres

Has anyone noticed the rear wheel arch trims chip very easy??? My car has only done 7,000 miles and the rear trims look like they have done 25,000 miles and the bonnet has minimal amount on it .I spoke to Honda who said as there is NO MANUFACTURE DEFECT they wont do anything but we know there should be some kind of protection on these trims to prevent this.Also my front tyres need changing soon is it best to stay with Continentals or go for another make????

Aye, a lot people have had that. Honda have replaced some under warranty, but it seems not they've stopped that. Some people have wrapped them in clear chip resistant wrap, which stops it happening again.

I've seen some people wrap the whole front end to be fair.

Yep, it's not brilliant. It's a design flaw really rather than a manufacturing defect.

Back