• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Brake Upgrades

Braided lines, RBF600 and some uprated pads like Project Mu HC800s.

Chatting to Tom @ TGM he said that depending on budget the lines for an FN all round are very expensive compared to an EP. So as long as you do fluid and pads it'll be an upgrade.

It's what I'm doing next Monday so will let you know how it goes.

True, they are a 6 line kit and will set you back around £120 IIRC bit depends on manufacturer.

What Loxy said is perfectly fine, no point changing the discs in all honesty.

Let me guess, they're trying to sell you the parts? Who are they?

Lots of people have had issue with fitment on Hel lines. A set I had came with female connectors on the ends that were supposed to go in the blocks.

For the price of it, put some RBF600 or ATE Super Blue fluid in. That along with the lines will help with pedal feel as the temps get higher.

Pads like the HC800s work better at higher temps.

All good stuff for track.

Mi
Lots of people have had issue with fitment on Hel lines. A set I had came with female connectors on the ends that were supposed to go in the blocks.

For the price of it, put some RBF600 or ATE Super Blue fluid in. That along with the lines will help with pedal feel as the temps get higher.

Pads like the HC800s work better at higher temps.

All good stuff for track.

You recommend them pads for front and back or 400s on the back?

Any other line recommended over Hel then?

Mine's predominantly a track car and I run 400's rear without an issue.

Back