Home
Page 139 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1441

Thread: What did you do to your Type R today?

Quote Originally Posted by JTMZ View Post
    I use the Heko ones, great fit and no noise, it was a real pain to fit the clips properly but no issues and personally think they look good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did you go tdi this weekend?
    Championship White Type R GT FK8 - Remus, injen evolution intake, ktuner 396bhp &371 lb\ft R-03927 - Happily offending VAG owners' eyes since Sept '17

106 Rallye S1, Saxo VTS, Type R EP3, Focus ST 225, VW GTi Mk6, Focus RS Mk1

Quote Originally Posted by FaNtheMaN View Post
    Did you go tdi this weekend?
    Unfortunately one of the engineers family tested positive for COVID @ TDI so Paul would not come in to do the tuning ... which is fair enough. So, all the guys there have tests booked for yesterday/today and going down on the 7th Nov ... so a little delay.

Quote Originally Posted by JTMZ View Post
    Unfortunately one of the engineers family tested positive for COVID @ TDI so Paul would not come in to do the tuning ... which is fair enough. So, all the guys there have tests booked for yesterday/today and going down on the 7th Nov ... so a little delay.

Ahh what a shame. There was one of the fitters coughing his guts out last weekend, I was keeping away from his as much as possible, so glad they are all getting tested!!!
    Championship White Type R GT FK8 - Remus, injen evolution intake, ktuner 396bhp &371 lb\ft R-03927 - Happily offending VAG owners' eyes since Sept '17

Quote Originally Posted by FaNtheMaN View Post
    Ahh what a shame. There was one of the fitters coughing his guts out last weekend, I was keeping away from his as much as possible, so glad they are all getting tested!!!
    Yeah they are hoping to get sorted Monday to continue next week with minimal cancellations ... but 16:30 on Friday I was a bit gutted but tuning was the main part of my visit so a couple of weeks delay not the end of the world.

Thanked 7,417 Times in 3,973 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dotty View Post
    Indeed !

Top figure was my valuation on 30th August.

Bottom figure was calculated today.

(I actually got £25,250 after fees etc)

Glad I bailed when I did !

I note that itís still for sale at a dealer north of Newcastle upon Tyne. Up at over £27k..

Two other previous owners who I chat to also note that their previous fk8ís are still for sale.

Probably a buyers market on a ď1st genĒ FK8 at the moment.
    M2 Competition.

I'm potentially looking to part ex my Black Edition FK2 for an FK8 soon, I'm getting a whole variety of valuations on mine. One dealer has got a black edition FK2 up for £24,995 with 16k miles on. Might be a decent time to try and get into an 8, Wimbledon Honda have a polished metal November 2019 registration with 4k miles up for just over £28k with the service pack.
    FK8 TYPE R

Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty Clam View Post
    I'm potentially looking to part ex my Black Edition FK2 for an FK8 soon, I'm getting a whole variety of valuations on mine. One dealer has got a black edition FK2 up for £24,995 with 16k miles on. Might be a decent time to try and get into an 8, Wimbledon Honda have a polished metal November 2019 registration with 4k miles up for just over £28k with the service pack.
    I’ll be doing the same thing, but FK8 for FK8
    My lifeís dream. At last!

Finally got my 2020 grill fitted, looks fantastic imho, I really didn’t like the original grill, having the roof wrapped next, been back and forth and usually not a fan of stuff like this but think it will look great.

Quote Originally Posted by VTECMattC View Post
    Finally got my 2020 grill fitted, looks fantastic imho, I really didn’t like the original grill, having the roof wrapped next, been back and forth and usually not a fan of stuff like this but think it will look great.

Pics of the grill plesse!

What colour wrap you getting?

Going to wrap the roof gloss black, if that looks good Iím going to do the bonnet too but leave the side sections polished metal.
    Attached Images Attached Images

11. The Following User Says Thank You to VTECMattC For This Useful Post:

FaNtheMaN (30-10-2020)