• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Optimum tyre pressure for AD08r

Just wondering if anyone knew the answer to this? They have quite a stiff sidewall and I run 33psi fronts and 31psi rears. Too high/low or just right?

I run my R888R’s slightly lower when on the road around 30psi.
I also aim for around 30psi hot when on track.
When last out in Germany pressures when cold were 20psi front and 22psi rear to achieve 30psi hot.

Just keep trying different pressures until you feel they’re at their best. It’s hard to say as a lot depends on chassis setup and driving style.

I might try dropping the pressure, the car can pull left / right on poorly surfaced (most) roads.

As Lewis I run about 30psi as they started to wear around the centre when they were at OEM recommended pressures.

On the road car I have them at 28-30psi when cold, might fiddle with that but I'm not that fussed.

Track car we start with 24psi cold and check again once the car has been out once or twice and adjust to 30psi warm if necessary.

Back