• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Squeak in drivers door when listening to music

The drivers door has developed a rattle/squeak when listening to music at a 'normal' level which is very annoying. anything over 9+ on the volume will start it off, sometimes lower depending on the song.

It's been doing it for a while now but certain songs do it more than others and it's now really starting to get on my wick :D

I find if i push my hand between the dash and the door it stops so can't be much required to sort.

Was tempted to start mucking about with it myself but will probably just phone the dealer and see if they can sort it.

Just wondering if anyone else has had similar?

well if you will listen to gansta rap on level 15 what do you expect? :lol:

Not yet for me, wouldn't be able to hear it over the A pillar and front speaker rattle though to be fair ha. You sure its not the actual tweeter shot?

well if you will listen to gansta rap?

eugh. no chance.

Nah I don't think the speaker's knackered. Was my 1st thought actually but as I said, if I brace the door with my hand it stops so it is just a rattle.

Funnily enough I've already gone back about the front speaker rattle and they sorted that one. Told me they put a little foam in to brace it; seemed to do the job.

Back