Home
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: What did you do to your EP3 today?

Cool, when cleaning the engine bay cover the sensors with cling film and foil, I personally wouldnt use a pressure washer, I have always used a normal hose with a spray gun attachment.

Also when painting your rocker, take your time, and good preparation will give you better results, some people rush it and the end results are not as good.

Sent from my LG-M200 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Vitka View Post
    With all the shiny new bits, I will repaint the rocker cover, and give the engine bay a wash. Hopefully none of the electronics will mind the pressure washer at low setting.
    When cleaning my engine bay I cover over any electrics etc with cling film.

Although I don't use a pressure washer, I tend to use a spray bottle with Bilt Hamber Surfex and a brush to clean the dirt off.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk
    Type R #1 - Cosmic Grey EP3

Thanks for the advice guys. I still live in an apartment, so I don't have access to a garden hose. Fortunately one of the hand car wash stations nearby has a low pressure setting, that roughly resembles a tap hose with a spray attachment. I think my engine bay has never been cleaned, so I will definately need some heavy duty stuff, and a plan. Bilt Hamber Surfex looks nice, but I think it's not available in Hungary, I might have to look for something similar.
    Last edited by Vitka; 13-06-2019 at 01:28 PM.