Home

Thread: EP3 Seat Upgrade: Leather? Premier Recaros?

Default EP3 Seat Upgrade: Leather? Premier Recaros?

Hello guys!
    Just joined the forum, I have standard facelift interior in my EP3, but really fancy a change to full leather interior. The only problem is that they are very difficult to find in good condition, maybe someone could point me in the right direction?

Other option is a pair of Premier Recaros, the question is: are they a straight swap? As in 4 bolts in & out?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by marcin_ep3 View Post
    Hello guys!
    Just joined the forum, I have standard facelift interior in my EP3, but really fancy a change to full leather interior. The only problem is that they are very difficult to find in good condition, maybe someone could point me in the right direction?

Other option is a pair of Premier Recaros, the question is: are they a straight swap? As in 4 bolts in & out?

Thanks!
    Hi mate I changed my pre facelift seats to some premier recaros last weekend.
    They are a straight swap, as long as they come with rails itís just 4 bolts on each seat and then bolt the new ones in. Took me around 30minutes all in.

As for the leather seats have a look on Facebook at the Ďcivic ep3 type r buy and sellí lots of people putting things up for sale on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello guys!

Thanks!
    Also just found some leather seats for sale on the Facebook ep3 owners club

Thanks for your reply mate! Currently don’t have Facebook or any social media (long story with my girlfriend) but I guess that’s a good reason to set one up. How do the Premiers compare to standard seats? Worth the swap?

I do like the look of the leather ones though, will drop him a message and take a look on the page.

Thanks for your reply mate! Currently donít have Facebook or any social media (long story with my girlfriend) but I guess thatís a good reason to set one up. How do the Premiers compare to standard seats? Worth the swap?

I do like the look of the leather ones though, will drop him a message and take a look on the page.
    No worries mate Iím the same with Facebook just made one to view the civic groups lol.
    In my opinion they feel great, much tighter feeling than the originals and plus they look great