• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fitting fogs and bumper removal on facelift version

Mark43

Honorary Member
The below steps are intended to help you through the installation of the genuine Honda fog lights P/N: 08V31-S5S-611. You will be supplied with definative instructions with the part, therefore the instructions and pictures below are there to supplement those supplied with the part.

Step 1.

Step1.jpg

Step2.

Step2.jpg

Step 3.

Step3.jpg

Step 4.

Step4.jpg

Step 5.

Step5.jpg

Step 6.

Step6.jpg

Step 7.

Step7.jpg

Step 7.1 Removing the bumper.
Pull the plastic arch liner clear of the bumper. Then start at the arch end of the bumper and pull firmly. The bumper will start to come out of its clips. It will take a little bit of force so donÂ’t worry!!! Work your way around to the other side. (Note: once the side edges of the bumper are free you can get your arm behind to help push the front out of its clips. The clips are below the lights). The bumper will now be free to move to where you want.

Step 8.

Step8.jpg

Step 9.

Step9.jpg

Step 10.

Step10.jpg

Step 11.

Step11.jpg

Step 12.

Step12.jpg

Step 13.

Step13.jpg

Step 14.

Step14.jpg

Step 15.

Step15.jpg

Step 16.

Step16.jpg

Step 17.

Step17.jpg

Step 18.

Step18.jpg

Step 19. Installing the switch.
Remove the furry cubby hole. It is fixed using two screws in the top and two clips (squeeze from the back to remove) at the bottom. Using your fingers push out the blanking plate. Push the switch into place and plug in the last remaining connector.

Now check that your window winds up and down.

Now turn on your ignition, your lights and press the fog light switch, jump outside and see the fog lights working :D

Now you have checked that all is working refix the panels in the drivers footwell and replace the bumper.

With thanks to mathew.lewis2 8)

Looking through the pictures, i have realised that i was part responsible for spraying your front bumper on the production line !

My clue/info is on the Step 10 picture. Blue numbers [16.2] indicating Blue Shift and the date 16th Feb !

I would either have done the Primer or Basecoat.

Some useless info there, brings back memories !

brilliant guide :)

where would i find yellow fogs for the facelift with them brackets?
cant seem to see them anywhere

Back