• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Your tyre reviews

ACTUALLY my main question is will 215 cause any scrubbing on the rear? if lowered or with a full car???

No chance.

I have 215/40/17 with a FRSU and Eibach springs and the tyres are no where near touching anything, even with 5 people in the car.

No chance.

I have 215/40/17 with a FRSU and Eibach springs and the tyres are no where near touching anything, even with 5 people in the car.

Should not be able to get 5 people in the civic. Well yes you can but illegal. :smt018

Should not be able to get 5 people in the civic. Well yes you can but illegal. :smt018

funny-dog-pictures-oh-really.jpg

really impressed with parada spec 2, i have them all round 205 40 17, fantastic feel in the dry i havent had a chance to test them in heavy rain yet but i dont ever push it in the wet

really impressed with parada spec 2, i have them all round 205 40 17, fantastic feel in the dry i havent had a chance to test them in heavy rain yet but i dont ever push it in the wet

I got new parada2s on saturday, had a back-road blast and loved it!!:twisted:

Car can be a handful in the wet (bit of understeer I found), but grip's not bad if you're not being silly.

can i fit 215/40/17 toyo paradas to my normal type r wheel or are they two wide help please as some one told me i can?

can i fit 215/40/17 toyo paradas to my normal type r wheel or are they two wide help please as some one told me i can?

Yes you can, I have that size on my OEM wheels but they are Yoko Prada's.

thanks for the reply as i can now hopefully buy a full set :D
are there any down falls to them eg scrubbing or no probs
one last quickie do you know what i should inflate them to in psi
as i have searched and can only find the oniginal tyre pressure of 32 front and 30 rear

ha ha sorry i ment yoko parads not toyo its just that i have been debating between the two and i have chose the yokos

so does anyone no of any probs with the thiner and wider tyre and the correct psi or is it just the same with being wider cheers

nope they're fine i have them also and done 4k miles on them and there's no noises or scrubbing any where.

thanks for the reply as i can now hopefully buy a full set :D
are there any down falls to them eg scrubbing or no probs
one last quickie do you know what i should inflate them to in psi
as i have searched and can only find the oniginal tyre pressure of 32 front and 30 rear

I've got that size on my OEM wheels too, excellent grippy tyres as long as you're not being silly in the wet. Fairly soft tyres though, so I wouldn't expect massive miles from them, but they're not too bad. I also find the standard tyre pressure to be fine :)

You won't get any problems with scrubbing. Only thing to bear in mind with tyres of a different size to OEM is that your speedo will be out slightly. Nothing to worry about though, as in your case it's very slight. See below:

Ci090708190131.jpg

You won't get any problems with scrubbing. Only thing to bear in mind with tyres of a different size to OEM is that your speedo will be out slightly. Nothing to worry about though, as in your case it's very slight. See below:

Ci090708190131.jpg

I love that there's a diagram scientifically concluding that I should boot it 2% harder :lol:

Back