• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The Insurance curiosity thread.........................

Scousefella

Mental for Oriental
...........................I have just used Elephant to quote me for this. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

And the quote given was

This quote was fully comp with OUTDOOR parking and exhaust/filters and ECU mods included. :shock: :D :-k

I need money. :twisted:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Oh Dear - right, anyone got £15k they don't want? :lol:

Mine was around £1100 with a £250 excess :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

CJN said:
Dad! you need to buy a skyline!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If I had the cash sitting there I would be on the way to collect my GTR tonight!!!! :twisted:

Scousefella said:
CJN said:
Dad! you need to buy a skyline!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If I had the cash sitting there I would be on the way to collect my GTR tonight!!!! :twisted:

Right heres what we will do I will work the whole year and pay for your sky....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

anyway im sure you will get one eventually :wink: 8)

Had a look at this aswell. 8)

and was quoted this. :twisted: :twisted:

Oh the joy of being older!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, and getting an NSX would mean keeping the CTR for the extra seating requirements. 8)

Mmmm, soon my love, soon. :twisted:

Standard(ish) CTR and a V6 Vtec unit breathing through ITB's running Toda internals and a Mugen ECU. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Scousefella said:
dotty said:
Give me specs and I will try a quote
:twisted:

Just use the reg in my image P28 XGP.

1998 2.6 GTR

I just used those car details , valued at £13000 and my info 27 years old with 8 years NCB and an SP50 with 3 points, and got these quotes;

Quote2.jpg

Quote.jpg

Not a bad price - I do have a very insurance friendly postcode 8)

I have also previously done a fantasy Elephant quote bout 6 months ago for an M3 CSL valued at £50K and got a quote of £1300 :twisted:

Back