• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recommended.

I can back this up 8)

I had one fitted to my Evo, and while it was never used, it's the best piece of mind I ever had.

Although - on another note - I couldn't get insured without a tracker fitted on the evo. After asking my last insurance company about a reduction in premium with the tracker fitted to the teg, they said not to bother as it's not a requirement :?

But reduction in Insurance or not - you will at least get your car back 8)

The thing that concerns me is if it has been stolen, do I want the car back?

It will have been thrashed, possibly heavily damaged depending on how they stole it.

paul.goffin said:

It will have been thrashed, possibly heavily damaged depending on how they stole it.

Exactly, i wouldn't want a car back that had some pikey f*ckpig playing around with it. :evil:

paul.goffin said:

Beat me to it.

If it had been stolen I'd rather it got written off or never seen again to be honest.

Its similar to having Black Jax.

If they rob the house to get the keys and find they still can't start it then they will be ack sooner or later demanding the code :evil:

Its not a nice world we live in at times, but at the end of the day its only a car. (Emma won't believe I would ever say that, after the amount of time and money I spend on it :oops: )

Back