• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Feedback on wheels...

startrack

Formerly type_r_lover
Inovit and TenzoR are releasing a lot of funky looking wheels.

but are they any good? For the same price you can get some BuddyClub.

the problem is everyone and their dogs seem to have BC wheels ...

not a big fan of those Inovit wheels and the Tenzo's mainly seem to have chrome lips not into the bling thing so out of the one i see there I'd say the i only really like the Mack-10

They are very wide, 18x8 could prove a few issues depending on what offset they come in?

They are very wide, 18x8 could prove a few issues depending on what offset they come in?

yeah I thought about that .. what's the good width for a CTR? I dont wanna have the wheel sticking out of the arch, or rubbing the lining ...
they would look pretty good though :(

7.5" is ideal. Mind you I will be fitting (well trying) 8.5x18 soon....well they are free so may as well give it a go. Again depending on offset...

I have to say the Buddy Clubs I am running at the moment are still the best rims I have owned. Common or not (though I was the first over here :p )

Which BC are you running G ?

I like the P1 racing 2 plus, but I suspect that none of the 18" would fit the CTR.:mad:

I have these on my scooby:

250468469_fbb53afaf4.jpg

No problems so far and don't look too shabby imo.

I quite like the inovit spin, and Midland wheels are selling some nice wheels (unbranded) for the CTR on ebay as well.

That's it,

the wheels are ordered....

I went for the 18" DriveX 7 in black.

I found some pics of them on a civic on clubRSX but in the wrong color, so after a bit of photoshop I've decided that I liked them.

I'll post the pics when I get them, in a week time.

thanks for your feedback guys, it made me check so many wheels, my colleagues were getting really p!ssed off...

18x8 are fine with a 42-48mm offset.

The Tenmzo DC-5 and DC6 are gorgeous and will be here in about 1 week. They are also keeping the Black with Red lip variant which suits all CTRs in all colours :)

Stevie

Back