• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Pics of low white ep3

then I guess you must hate my other car
vlkwgn37.jpg

Don't get me wrong my car is lowered, and lowereing a car usually makes it look better, but you can go to far and it will just end up ruining the handling.

Hi richie, how do you find speed bumps etc they must be a nightmare?

Im lowered 35mm which was fine until i put a dc sports cat-back on now speed bumps are very argumentative in regards to the exhaust to say the least. I am ok when there are seperate ones with a gap in the middle, but when they stretch right across the road thats where i get problems.

I remember seeing your post a while with pictures of your ep3, you got camber adjusters yet :lol:

Arite man. Funny that, ive got the camber arms on the way now! Tho my tyres are holding up fine anyway suprisingly :confused:. Speed bumps are a bit of a mare yes. Like you said the ones with no gap in the middle are the worst. Tesco have just put up some novelty size ones in their car park so i use my sisters car for shopping :cool:.

Arite man. Funny that, ive got the camber arms on the way now! Tho my tyres are holding up fine anyway suprisingly :confused:. Speed bumps are a bit of a mare yes. Like you said the ones with no gap in the middle are the worst. Tesco have just put up some novelty size ones in their car park so i use my sisters car for shopping :cool:.

All good fun though :lol:

It's like the missus say's we will go there to get this, and the first thing i think is, wonder what the speed bumps are like?

Had a real bad argument with one (speed bump) in sainsbury's birmingham they other day that is now a no go zone :evil:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not as low as your talking about going, but i would never go any lower than this. Its 35mm lowered and that wasn't a problem when i had the standard exhaust on, its my DC Sports cat-back that catches everynow and again.

100_1121.jpg

100_1531.jpg

100_1524.jpg

your a brave man! what tyres will you be running? i have 205/45/17 on mine i didn't want to risk dropping another 5mm with th 205/40/17.

I'd prefer the lower profile.. I can always play around with the coil overs if I find it a pain in this arse getting around. I'll post pics here when I get the car. Do you know 2002 jdm ctr with a 2007 Aussie ctr are pretty much on par in price. Do you guys like the current shape?

I'd prefer the lower profile.. I can always play around with the coil overs if I find it a pain in this arse getting around. I'll post pics here when I get the car. Do you know 2002 jdm ctr with a 2007 Aussie ctr are pretty much on par in price. Do you guys like the current shape?

Would love to see what it looks like when its done. Don't know about the prices for jdm 2002 etc, i would say i prefer the older shape but i do still like the current shape.

Honda Australia introduced the civic type r in 2007, before then we would only read about them in magazines. The current shape are everywhere. People are starting to personally import ep3 type r's and are quite rare here.

Honda Australia introduced the civic type r in 2007, before then we would only read about them in magazines. The current shape are everywhere. People are starting to personally import ep3 type r's and are quite rare here.

learn something new everyday, or two thing's in regard's to my tyre percentage gaff :lol:.

They are a beautiful car. If I had one though I would rip off that rear wing...
I have never seen one here.
There is an importer in the west aus that has one i think.

I took a jdm ctr for a test drive last month and noticed the back 3 windows have factory tint that can not be removed. Are edm ctr's the same?
They are too dark for my liking.

I took a jdm ctr for a test drive last month and noticed the back 3 windows have factory tint that can not be removed. Are edm ctr's the same?
They are too dark for my liking.

Standard civic type r ukdm do not have tints as standard but i think the premier editions do iirc.

Back