• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Civic Type R stolen from Stockport

Nick, I'll post this on Mcr Vtec if that's OK with you. Loads of honda heads in the area will keep an eye out and in general notice most hondsas.

Let us know, and if you can, put the Jpeg on photobucket or something and I'll link it.

Fukkers

I don't mind hosting it bud as long as the original poster is OK by it, if not let me know and I'll take it down:

Image2.jpg

Direct link Url:
http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss330/22reg/Forum stuff/Image2.jpg

yea its ok, use the pic if you want guys cheers again, tbh i dont want the car back, they can burn it for all i care now, i wouldnt take something back that some piece of **** scum has ragged, i'd rather do without, totally gutted, but im not doing it again, getting a f%%king diesel now

Yeah now worries dude. I ubderstand what you mean about not wanting it back. I suppose it depends on who's stolen it. If it's little scrotes ragging the nuts off i then best off if they burn it out. If someones nicked it to punt it on, then it may come back to you in pristine condition.

I wouldn't not buy a nice car again. Maybe just beef up your home security (a good idea anyway) and some nice weapons for the house.

Let us know any updates either way, if you get it back, you don't want some dude off mcr vtec attacking you :D

ahh mate gutted i know the feeling my baby was stolen from me and your probably better off not getting it back as its probably being ragged everywhere like mine was sorry to hear though pal

I'll keep my eyes open; 52 and VNC is quite a memorable plate. Although any half-witted thief would probably run it around on ringed or cloned plates by now.

I also have my knife collection in my bedroom ranging from samurai swords to pen knifes alot with dragons and inscriptions on them but wouldn't hesitate to use in self defence. Unless they have a gun I'm confident that with the combination of my knifes and martial arts training i'd defend myself without an issue.

They can have the tv, ps3 and xbox if they want something for there trouble

ha!

I just set Home Alone style booby traps before bed every night.

I haven't bothered adding any security features as most stolen cars result in them breaking into the house first and getting the keys. Just make sure i press my key fob twice to activate the deadlock and that's it

Damn, breaking and entering for a 6k Civic? !! That just seems like madness. I'd kind come round to thinking my CTR wouldn't be worth the hassle given it's worth sweet FA really... my neighbours bog standard astra and focus are worth more. I just don't get it...

Its because they're quick mate, they fancy a burn up or a good engine, strip the car and sell it all on eBay.

Lots are used as robbery cars, to get away, God knows why really, its not like they're filled with torque. ST's must be harder to steal like.

Back