• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 It's done

I've got it finished! After hks, rrc and flashpro! Now got mugen air box scoop and garnish, eibach springs and fast road set up! Car is awesome so much more power throughout the whole rev range and the handling is so much sharper! Turn in is better and loads more grip! Ride is much less crashy now!

28705d1249474228-my-new-straight-razor-stand-44789.-thread-completely-useless-without-images-1-.jpg

Very nice! :smt023

Looks to sit well on the Eibach springs. :cool:

Where did you get the work done?

:cool:

What sort of power did you make??

Whats VTEC engagment at now?? 5000rpm??

V-tech is now at 4000 but it only comes in under acceleration!

What, like when in WOT (wide open throttle - Foot flat)

Otherwise motorway driving could be annoying :lol: .

Good power :) .

I bet it feels a lot easier to drive lower down the rev range.

What, like when in WOT (wide open throttle - Foot flat)

Otherwise motorway driving could be annoying :lol: .

Good power :) .

That's right, the Flashpro lets you program VTEC engagement at partial throttle say at 6k and 4k at +90% throttle etc. It's really configurable!

To be honest it's a different car now! Don't need to drop it down as much to access power and better mpg!

That's right, the Flashpro lets you program VTEC engagement at partial throttle say at 6k and 4k at +90% throttle etc. It's really configurable!

Though so.

Same as the Kpro and K100.

Back