• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Coops NHB EP3

Well after being a member on here and not really posting i thought it was time to get some pictures up of my EP3

Since owning it i have done the following,

Eibach Springs
D2 Camber Arms
Eibach Camber Bolts
FRSU
New Rubber - Went for Yokohama S-Drives, I prefer these to the Prada's ALOT.
Lamin-x'd the front fogs yellow
JDM ARB

These are a few old ones before i got my wheels

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

Then I went for a set of Rota Slipsteams in white.

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0660.jpg

I purchased some red wheel nuts and got some locking nuts with the wheels, but they were silver and looked rubbish so i found some metal anodize paint, what do you reckon?

IMG_0665.jpg

Comments Welcome

Them wheels are great mate, like this a lot! With the tints and the flat wipers it's nice and subtle. I wouldn't even touch the looks anymore.

Cheers mate, nice comments :) That is probably it on the looks side of things now, gonna focus on the engine in the coming months, induction, exhaust etc.

Sooo pretty big update..

Been busy collecting parts ready for a K100,

Went for the following parts,

-Piper Manifold with a De-cat Pipe
-RBC refurbed by Bren

Coupled with one of robs b-pipes, a tegiwa air box I headed down the Eurospec for the K100.

The car made 209 bhp before any mapping with all the mods and they said it was all looking good and was a strong one, making me even more excited at the outcome than before.

After about 3 hours and around 50 runs on the dyno, Romain had done his best and she made 229.4bhp.

He said he really struggled with keeping the torque curve postive and said it was down to the exhaust set up not matching up very well so hopefully in the future i will find a decent cat back system that is not to loud and get it mapped again.

V-tec actually comes in around 3700rpm which is really early but he said this was for the best and he is renowned for knowing what he is doing so i'm happy, it drives very well you do not notice the slight dip in torque probably because the power side of things is still a nice strong curve and cancelling it out.

Anyway i didn't get many pictures, sorry guys but here is a few..

IMG_0940.jpg

IMG_0975.jpg

IMG_0978.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg

Update time

Got a little update, since I had my car mapped, Romain told me to improve my exhaust combination, I opted for the tegiwa cat back.

I wanted something that wasnt going to be to intrusive and this exhaust is perfect.

It is slightly louder than a rob silenced b piped coupled with the OEM back box at normal driving and sounds great when driven a bit harder.

People that doubt tegiwa should honestly have a look at the build quality of these cat backs because they are suberbly made. The welds are spot on and everything fits perfect.

4b731c80.jpg

40cdb1d1.jpg

31a1949d.jpg

8b243e57.jpg

I have also sourced a set of JDM cams that I am going to fit then head back to eurospec and hopefully see some healthy gains.

I haven't really got any good pictures if the cams, just the ones I sent to tdi north to confirm these were JDMs.

I'm pretty sure you all know what came look like.

11fed103.jpg

979b598f.jpg

Comments welcome..

Update Time

Haven't update my thread in a while, mainly because I am lazy and I just lurk around in the background so here is an update to where I am now.

Since my last update I took my car back to eurospec to fit my Jdm cams and have the map tweaked to the exhuast and cams.

It' only gained 2bhp to 231bhp and 171ft/lb, I gained around 8-9ft/lb which to be honest is more noticeable. The guys at eurospec were great, I was originally going to fit the camshafts in the carpark but they offered me a ramp in the workshop! Which was very handy, saved a bit of time.

Here are some pictures, will find a picture of the new graph.

null-7.jpg

null-10.jpg

null-8.jpg

Didn't do much after then until Christmas when I get a mugen rep spoiler, get this painted while having my front end resprayed too. It looks so much fresher now it has no stone chips. I also replaced one of the fog lights as it had corroded, along with fitting a smaller width number plate so it fits the recess and fitted new badges to finish it off.

Some more pictures

null-4.jpg

null-3.jpg

null-2.jpg

null-6.jpg

Then next up I decided to upgrade from my Jdm ARB to a progress 24mm ARB from area Motorsport. They did me a great deal with some skunk2 lca's so I couldn't resist.

Excuse the dirty car in this picture m

null-5.jpg

Thought I would finish this update with some pictured from Honda based meet in east Anglia, the group is called Hlife, pretty healthy following with about 40 cars attending this meet. You can find Hlife on bookface.

null-14.jpg

null-12.jpg

null-11.jpg

null-13.jpg

Cheers for looking.

Comments welcome.

Good write up coops ;) cars looking great, esecially in the last picture of the rolling shot from the Hlife meet (that i took) hahaha ;)

Back