• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Uk vs jdm ep3

20KG isn't that much and will vary between equipment levels.

If you scroll down a little in this thread, it lists the differences between the cars.

Looking in the thread "which k20 engine car is lightest" it states the jdm ep3 is 80kg lighter than the uk in kerb weight??

It's the internet, there are many different weights quoted for the EP3. Also there are a varieties of ways to weigh a car. The fact of the matter is, there isn't a 80kg gap between the weight of the two cars, there's simply not that many differences that could effect weight by that much.

Ok nice1 I did think 80kg is a big difference that's like a passenger on its own couldn't possibly see where that would go so I had to ask the question

Ok nice1 I did think 80kg is a big difference that's like a passenger on its own couldn't possibly see where that would go so I had to ask the question

No problem. Easy on the text speak please, we like to keep the forum free of it (Rules).

Back