• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

is this right ?

No. It should be closer to £65-70

50litre tank.

45l at 1.43 would be £64.35

Should get 300mi at least

Ive never had it go over £57ish to be honest....... thats on 97 from pretty much as soon as the light comes on

From that I get around 200ish miles.... sometimes 180 if i used VTEC alot, sometimes close to 250 if alot of motorway miles

I often get 40+ miles after the light has come on before filling up. The most I've put in is £66 of vpower at £1.42 p/l

Red light on mine comes on with about 10 litres remaining (backwards calculated from how much it takes to fill up). If its totally urban miles in town then from full to when the light comes on(~40 litres) I get around 200-220 miles. This works out to be around 250-300 miles for a full tank

Brochure says 50 litre tank (quite small for a large car). I'm guessing bottom of the red with zero miles will be configured at 45 litres (giving 5 litres as a reserve as most cars). 45l x £1.40 = £63 approx to fill the tank.

I pay about 58 pounds to fill up and get about 280-300 miles driving. That's mixed town driving and motorways.

That seems low..

I put £50 in on the weekend, was about 3/4 full and gave the car hell all day (many laps of the Evo ;)) and I got over 200 miles.

I dont understand how the miles to tank can vary so much. I only get 180 max from town driving and 250 ish from motorways. How can some people be getting 350 odd?

Back