• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

D2 coilovers any good???

hi just wondering if anyone knows whether d2 coilovers are good......have also heard that they arent very harsh which is good as i dont want a bone breaking ride.....and have noticed there the cheapest set of coilovers on the market any reason for this????

I found them very harsh on my DC5. Also poor quality. There is more than 1 thread on here saying the same thing.

MeisterR are supposed to be quite good. I don't have any experience of them though

I bought relatively cheap coilovers for my fiesta and one of the dampers snapped so I bought a used set of Gaz golds with the money I spent of both sets I could of bought a new set of Gaz golds, it's not worth saving a few hundred pounds IMO save up and buy good ones first time lol

dont hate me guys but i dont have much money only get paid montly and i blow it all on my ep3........so is the buddyclub camber kit any good and why is eibach spc good???
also should i get coilovers or eibach 30mm springs
(coilovers no more than £700)

If you are planning to track the car then yeah go for coil overs, if it's just normal roads, everyday car. It's better to go for Lowering springs with OEM dampers.

Tbh mate you don't need coilovers for every day use I got mine for the fiesta because springs didn't make the car sit right, I've got lowering springs on my ep3 and it sits perfectly save

Cheers for the help.....about the camber kit where can I source the eibach spc and what makes them the best ??

Back