• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Evo 8 Enkei on an EP3 - Tyre and Nuts Talk...

Afternoon all,

Seeking some advice!

Currently running an EP3 that's dropped 25/30mm all round on Teins, and have recently acquired a set of Evo 8 Enkei's. Questions is (still, after much searching...) which tyres to run without having to mod my arches? Either a 215/45/17 and 215/40/17 seem to be the common but there's a bit of confusion between if 45s rub and 40s don't on a 25/30mm drop? I'd prefer the 45s as F1 Antisymmetric-2s come in that size :)

Also on wheel nuts, does anyone know of any visually better (and flat seated) alternatives to the standard Mitsi nuts? I don't fancy chrome one's!

Cheers!

Am running Evo enkies on my ep3 it's currently lowered on tein s'tech springs an 215/45/17 tyres an I don't have any issues mate ! An as for different wheel nuts your out of luck your stuck with oem silver flat seated ones :)

Back