• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FROM EP2 TO EP3 :)

old car 53 plate ep2 sport loved it until someone keyed it :(

CAR.jpg

new car 04 ep3 bought for 1k :)
Untitled.jpgIMAG1200.jpg
IMAG1432_zps86074f50.jpg
IMAG1431_zps34cf3543.jpg
photo_zpscea78c82.jpg
IMAG1424_zps0bcbe2e9.jpg
IMAG1423_zps6a1ced14.jpg
134504_10151194798604581_439876717_o_zps807d56b3.jpg

done so far
6000k hid
premier seats
17" polished face silver insert Type R wheels
buddy club pro spec cat back
buddy club carbon spoiler
hand polished rocker cover
tegiwa m induction
tinted back side windows but film is turd so redo in summer
pioneer f930bt upgraded by software to f940bt and with reversing camera installed
alpine type x comps running off jl audio amp
alpine type r sub running off an alpine amp
black diamond drilled and groove front disks (already on car when bought)
new timing chain kit because car wasn't running when i bought it
blue leds in heater controls center dash
skunk 2 gear knob
tegiwa bushes
unknown brand short shifter
heko wind deflectors

to come
dc sports manifold
fix damage to bodywork
put summer wheels on it
re trim interior in leather
mugen splitter (maybe)

will get better pictures soon

Last edited by a moderator:
lol no i know the person he couldn't get it working he thought the ecu was dead and just gave up on it it needed a timing chain kit maf sensor and showing the eld voltage was high or something so got the timing done the eld error went and i ended up with a cheap car just need to get the body work sorted as the guy had it before me he did wheel clamping and had magnetic signs on the car people decided to punch and kick it :S its done 117k but motorway miles

love the power of it much better compaired to the ep2 just like the vivid blue colour better :(

thanks
the ep2 wheels will be going on the ep3 once if refurbed them just not sure what colour to go with a black and white theme or black and green ?

Will they fit? I was always under the impression that EP2's were 4x100, not the 5x114 that the EP3 is.

mines the facelift with 5 studs so only need spacers but already have them as i upgraded to ep3 calipers and discs on the ep2 the wheels rubbed against the calipers

Each to their own; I'm not saying what's right or wrong, just my opinion. IMO go for a darker colour on the refurb, easier to keep clean.

Back