• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Front strut brace, ...Tegiwa or Ultra ?

Looking at one of the first purchases for my EP3 type R to be a front strut brace. Was looking at either the Tegiwa or the Ultra braces. Both similar prices. Tegiwa I think looks better but the Ultra looks more solid ( although a little ugly IMO ). The Tegiwa I believe also has a hole so that the Tegiwa engine damper can be fitted , which may also be a future purchase. Anyone recommend either one of these ( or not for any reason ) or is it just down to personal taste? Thanks for any help, tried searching but couldn't find much info.

Just a word on this. The Ultra Brace won't fit if you end up getting a Gruppe M/Tegiwa M.

Just a word on this. The Ultra Brace won't fit if you end up getting a Gruppe M/Tegiwa M.

Not planning on it, way too much money for a bit of induction. Already read the thread you have on strut brace , but thanks anyway. Probably going to go for the Tegiwa one, as it looks better by far, seems to be a copy of some very expensive ones and as mentioned allows fitment of the engine damper as well. So many goodies, so little time.

Back